All Sound Uniform Solutions garments are made utilizing only the highest quality materials and workmanship. All Sound Uniforms are warrantied from the time of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship for one full year.
Should a product be defective, simply request a return authorization number by emailing or calling us.
Sound Uniforms will repair or replace at our discretion, any item determined to be defective, and will return to you at no charge.
Certain conditions may invalidate warranty coverage. We can not issue replacement garments or credit for returns that have experienced:
- Damage from chemicals, fire, accident, abuse, misuse or negligence
- Excessive wear and tear including abrasion, snags or cuts, and worn stitching
- Leaks in waterproof fabrics caused by above wear and tear Application of any treatment or chemicals not recommended by us that results in damage
- Heat or sun damage
All Sound Uniform Solutions garments come with care instructions. Please follow these instructions at all times. Garments that are damaged due to neglect in care may not be eligible for warranty.
All garments may be laundered at home simply and easily. If you choose to have your garment laundered commercially, do not dry clean any items with screen printing or reflective materials. The solvents used break down finishes and can cause screen printing to disintegrate.
- Always remove contents from pockets – particularly paper and tissues.
- Always close all Velcro. Don’t forget pocket flaps, cuffs and belt loops.
- Launder your garment with like synthetic items. Synthetic items can attract other non-like materials causing lint and pilling.
- Use a quality laundry detergent. Avoid fabric softeners. The new yarn technology, and the new finishes in fabrics to render them water-resistant, waterproof and breathable, can be broken down by the conditioners.
- Tumble-drying is fine, but always at a cool setting. Slightly damp garments should be hung to finish drying.
- Use a cool iron only if necessary.
Avoid leaving garments, especially dark colors, in direct sunlight. The UV rays can discolor the fabrics.
Ready made items that are in stock with no customization needs are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.
Orders requiring customization have unique timelines depending on the level of complexity.